I have criminal charges pending. What should I do?

If you have criminal charges pending, it’s important to consult with a lawyer as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you understand the charges against you and advise you on the best course of action. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you may be able to get legal assistance through a public defender or legal aid organization.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *